Australian and New Zealand Control Conference - ANZCC 2017, Gold Coast,17-20 December 2017
The 2017 Australian and New Zealand Control Conference (ANZCC 2017) will be held in conjunction with the 2017 Asian Control Conference in the City of Gold Coast at the Gold Coast Convention Centre from 17 to 20 December 2017.
The ANZCC 2017 will be run in parallel with ASCC 2017 sessions and, thus, will maintain its identity.
Every effort will be made towards avoiding overlapping between ANZCC 2017 keynote sessions and ASCC 2017 keynote sessions. Moreover, ANZCC 2017 and ASCC 2017 social functions will be jointly held to enable full interactions among ANZCC 2017 delegates and ASCC 2017 delegates. This approach to organising ANZCC 2017 and ASCC 2017 simultaneously with each other will be underpinned with specially designed and attractive registration package for those wishing to attend both events.
ANZCC 2017 will provide a forum for Australian and New Zealand researchers, students and control engineers from universities, industry and government organisations to exchange ideas and recent results, as well as discuss current problems arising in control engineering research and industrial practice. International contributions are encouraged and will be solicited for.
The following types of contributions are sought:
- Contributed papers:
- Initial submission: up to 6 pages
- Final submission: 3 pages (recommended); up to 6 pages (permitted)
- Practitioner papers:
- Initial submission: an abstract
- Final submission: 2 pages (recommended); up to 6 pages (permitted)
- Invited Session Proposals:
- Up to 2 page long submission comprising of:
- Title of the invited session including justification of the session topic
- Title and an abstracts of each invited paper; and
- Names and affiliations of the invited paper co-authors.
- Invited Session Papers:
- Invited session papers should follow the same format and page limitations as regular papers (please indicate when submitting that they are intended for a specific invited session) and will go through the same peer reviewing process.
- Presentation-only papers
- Initial submission: up to a page-long abstract (note: abstract submissions will go through a peer review process); the IEEE paper format must be used
- Final submission: up to a page-long abstract (the final version). It is important to note that presentation-only papers will not be included in the Conference Proceedings. However, they will be a part of the Conference Program (if accepted) and their abstracts will be included in the Book of Abstracts which will be distributed to the conference participants.